By considering mechanical and HVAC systems from the very start of the design process and by using smart, energy efficient materials and ensuring quality sealing and insulation, our buildings represent a great value that will save you money in the long term. From our foundations to our energy efficiencies, everything we do is to provide a home that will provide a lasting value for our home owners and generations to come.
What other builders consider to be upgrades in their homes we at Falk Construction consider them to be a standard feature.
* Our Quality Features Include:
* On Demand Tankless Water Heating System
* Moen Faucets
* Under Cabinet LED Lighting
* Generous Allowance For LED Recess Lighting
* Ring Camera Door Bell
* Upgraded Amsco Vinyl Windows With 5 Colors To Choose From
* 2x6 Exterior Framing With R-23 Blown-In Insulation & R-49 Attic Blown-in Insulation
* Insulated Garage Doors
* 3-cm Granite & Quartz Countertops
* Custom Knotty Alder Cabinets
* Energy Rated HERS Scored Home
* 96% Furnace & 16 Seer AC Unit
* Generous Allowances For Energy Efficient Appliances
* 50 Year Architectural Shingles
* Therma-Tru Brand Exterior Fiberglass Doors
(Optional upgrade features include outside venting for kitchen range hood, Air filtration system/Fresh Air intake system, Humidifier, Insta Hot water system to all Faucets in your home, Water softener, Humidifier, Insulate Interior Walls For Sound Proofing and Exterior permanent LED Christmas lighting.)
Lower HERS Score
In order to maximize energy efficiency we utilize the HERS score. As a nationally recognized system for calculating energy performance, a low HERS score means substantially lower energy costs for homeowners.
HERS scores are calculated by a certified inspector who has been specially trained to estimate energy efficiency and project heating and cooling costs. A few of the areas that they examine include:
- Exterior walls, both above and below grade
- Floors over unconditioned spaces
- Ceilings and roofs
- Attics, foundations and crawlspaces
- Windows and doors
- Vents and ductwork
- HVAC and water heating systems
Once the inspector takes measurements and compiles a report, they assign a HERS rating to the home. Our goal is to create as energy efficient a home or building as the design allows for.